Memorial Weekend Meltdown with Goa Gil & Ariane
A Northern California Forest (Approx. 3.5 hours East from SF)
May 27, 2006
Join us for the traditional Memorial Meltdown
as we once again Redefine the Ancient Tribal Ritual for the
21st Century. We begin at sunset with Tribal drumming, followed
by an ethno tribal mix from Ariane. The ritual continues through
the night and into the day with a Dj set from Goa Gil.
Some Guidelines and Tips to help make the weekend as great as
- Please bring everything you need to survive for the weekend,
including food and water.
- Be prepared for all types of weather, from low nighttime temperatures
to high heat during the day.
- Bring a flashlight, it's a new moon and it will be dark!
- This is a LEAVE NO TRACE event! Please pack out what you pack
in, take all of your trash and recycling with you! When you pack
your vehicle please save room to take a bag of trash home with
- Please carpool & drive responsibly!! Parking is limited,
so please park is designated areas only. To offer or request
a ride please visit: http://doofdoofdoof.tribe.net
- No campfires allowed!
- Come with an open mind and heart; leave your negative attitudes
at home, and treat each other and the land with respect!
Mackie Fusion sound by Tantra
Emergency medical support by MARS
If you have not already been confirmed as a volunteer for this
event, you are expected to purchase a ticket.
hmmmmmmmmmmm, this gathering takes place on a new moon. What
a powerful setting to plant a seed and set your intention for
the next moon cycle…